Date, Speaker and Subject
- 15th September 2014: Ian Morgan - Footpads, Kings and Highwaymen
- 20th October: Ian Doughty Congleton: A Textile Town
- 17th November: Steve Williams - Oh! What a Lovely War?
- 8th December: David Burridge - Where are we now?
- 19th January 2015: Ann Hearle - Hollins Mill, who owned it?
- 16th February: David Frith - A History of Longdendale Valley
- 16th March: Glen Atkinson - The Big Ditch: The building of the Manchester Ship Canal
- 20th April: Neil Mullineux - Marple Hall-The Inside Story